In concrete terms, your daily life of a Senior Product Designer consists of :
Create and communicate ideas based on your deep understanding of your users to help your team to focus on the right problem then the right solution. You will work on strategic projects, from complex problems, to simple, usable and delightful experiences. You also will work closely with your Product Team in order to achieve our KRs.
Your core mission will be providing Real Estate Agents with in-depth knowledge about the needs of Seekers and Owners to help them mature their projects, optimize their process and make informed decisions all along their tasks.
Your mission :
* Work across all phases of design work: participate in research, define the conceptual foundation for design solutions, execute excellent UX flows, apply visual design systems, prototype using a variety of tools and methods, create production-ready designs, conduct usability testing, support multi-disciplinary teams during implementation.
* Adapt processes & methods as necessary to work within a cross-functional team and to help your team deliver impactful solutions
* Bring narrative of user needs to the cross-functional team with deep collaboration with UX Researchers and shape the experience with UX Writers
* Work close with developers to ensure the proper integration of the solutions
* Proactively advocate your impact through UX measurement and perform A/B tests with Product Managers and the technical team
* Contribute to the creation of outstanding experiences, incorporating best practices in UX and creating solid, engaging UX and UI patterns
* Inspire, push creativity, challenge established thinking, and identify industry best practices with a strong collaboration with peers in other design teams to contribute to the global design community
This position can be based in Germany or France.