We are seeking a skilled and experienced (Sr.) UX Research Manager to join our ambitious team. As a (Sr.) UX Research Manager, you will play a crucial role in shaping our products by leading a team of talented researchers to generate impactful insights in strategic and tactical projects. You will work with the Director of Research and your peers on our user mixed-method research strategy and ensure a user-centric approach throughout the product development lifecycle.
WHAT ARE YOU RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Build and manage a high-performing team of researchers
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, implementing methodologies, and translating findings into actionable recommendations.
- Lead ideas to improve products and services through research-driven insights and recommendations.
- Drive project priorities in alignment with larger project goals, and coordinate allocation of resources within the project. Identify opportunities to expand responsibilities within and across a product.
- Collaborate closely with your peers in UX Research, CX and Research Operations to increase efficiency and effectiveness of your team.
- Stay updated on industry trends, methodologies, and technologies, sharing knowledge and enhancing research processes.